Find Anime. Go wild.
This API is best for quickly accessing large amounts of anime-related data.
A developer should use the Anime-Chan API because it provides easy access to a variety of anime-related data. With this API, developers can quickly pull specific anime-related images, characters, and licenses with robust filtering options all with an incredibly simple API syntax. Throttling is also built in to help keep requests at a manageable level.
- Advanced searching capabilities
- image downloading and character/license retrieving
- robust API request throttling
- sorting and filtering options.
Potential use cases
- Visual Collection Management: Create a web or mobile app to help users collect and manage their anime collections visually and discover new anime-related content through AI-powered recommendations.
- Creative Attribution Visualizer: Develop a web or mobile app which pulls in licenses or licenses/characters and gives users an interactive way to explore and visualize an anime's creative attribution.
- Anime Media Player: Design a multi-platform media player which supports various services and networks and uses the Anime-Chan API to fetch creative data and additional information about the video's content.
- Kitsu API
- AniList API
- Jikan API