Explore & Manage Ethereum Blockchain
This API is best for exploring and managing Ethereum data housed on the blockchain.
Developers should use Ethplorer API because it is highly customizable and it gives them access to rich and detailed metadata on the Ethereum Network. Its Explorer allows developers to search the entire Ethereum blockchain and find insight-filled information. The data can be tapped into using two simple APIs: Ethplorer and Ethplorer Bulk. Ethplorer provides detailed info on all Ethereum addresses and tokens, as well as minute-by-minute updates and real-time data. Ethplorer Bulk is built for efficient data extraction from the Ethereum blockchain.
- Key features of this API include real-time data updates
- an explorer to view token and transaction data
- and simple APIs for querying information on addresses
- tokens and transactions.
Potential use cases
- Retailer Payment Verification: Using the Ethplorer API, create a system which allows retail shops to determine if digital payments are legitimate and send notifications to store owners if there is any unexpected or suspicious activity.
- Marketplace Fraud Protection: Create a fraud protection system using the Ethplorer API. The system will enable marketplace admins to track payments and verify the money sent by customers.
- Transfer of Value Platform: Using Ethplorer API, create a platform in which users can send payments between accounts without having to touch fiat or cryptocurrency. The platform will enable users to change the value of their money without having to physically move it around.
- Etherscan API