Finding the right job. Fast.
This API is best for quickly searching and exploring job postings that match certain requirements and criteria.
Developers can use this API to quickly search and explore job postings, allowing them to save time searching for interesting job opportunities. Additionally, GraphQL Jobs is a schema-driven API, so developers can more easily translate their thoughts into queries. It is also open-source, providing the ability to customize the API and fine tune queries.
- GraphQL Jobs offers a wide variety of job search queries related to location
- job type
- company size and more
- while also distinct categories such as is remote
- is part-time
- is contract and is internship.
Potential use cases
- Job Hunter: Create a job hunting platform, allowing users to find job postings that meet their needs in custom categories, tailored searches, and other criteria. Leverage GraphQL Jobs for the data available and combine it with additional metadata and content related to job postings.
- Freelance Job Finder: Create a platform that would allow users to search, find and apply to remote and freelance jobs available. Leverage the jobs API to build a platform that would be extremely useful for both freelancers and job seekers.
- Employment Analytics Dashboard: Gather and present the most up-to-date job search data and trends such as salaries, job requirements, skills and more. Generate quantitative and qualitative data to understand the current job market and to inform employment decisions.
- GitHub Jobs API and Monster API