Capture and share screenshots and GIFs quickly with Gyazo
This API is best for capturing and sharing screenshots and GIFs.
The Gyazo API provides an easy and secure way to programmatically capture, save and share information. With this API, developers can capture screenshots and make GIFs, which can be used for product demos, bug reporting, tutorials, customer support, and more. Gyazo's secure infrastructure ensures a reliable and fast hosting service where data is stored securely and securely accessible from anywhere.
- Uploading and hosting images
- creating and returning Gyazo links
- and creating GIFs.
Potential use cases
- Notification GIFs: Create GIFs of notifications sent in mobile apps and websites and save them to a hosted repository.
- Bug reporting tool: Integrate Gyazo into bug tracking software and use it to save screenshots of reported bugs and record their environments over time.
- Visual search engine: Create a search engine that uses Gyazo images to search and retrieve results.