Building the Infrastructure to Scale Ethereum
This API is best for accessing Ethereum-based networks and digital assets with scalability and reliability.
Developers should use Infura because it allows them to easily access Ethereum-based networks and digital assets from any device. Infura sets up an independent client to maintain connections with the Ethereum network and simplifies the steps involved in deploying decentralized applications. With Infura, developers can deploy applications more quickly and with less hassle than they would if they had to manage their own Ethereum node.
- Secure access to Ethereum networks
- High availability and scalability
- Scalable web tooling
- Monitoring and analytics
Potential use cases
- Ethereum-based Network Game: An online game operating on the Ethereum blockchain which players can participate in, build their own game assets, and earn ERC20 tokens as rewards.
- Ethereum-based Supply Chain Monitor: An app that tracks the product lifecycle processes from supplier to customer. Smart contracts can be used to ensure accurate and timely information is passed between the stakeholders.
- Ethereum Document Store: A web-based platform to securely store documents on the Ethereum network. The documents can be signed, shared, and transferred via the blockchain, ensuring security and immutability for all users.