Replace your infrastructure with code
This API is best for creating, changing and managing cloud native applications quickly and with precision.
Developers should use MicroENV to leverage cloud-native technologies and automate their infrastructure efficiently. It helps to easily configure and manage cloud resources, streamline deployments, and simplify scaling. It also provides a powerful permission system to delegate responsibilities with an access control model, and can be used in both private and public cloud environments.
- API Autoscaling
- Self-Healing Containers
- Self-Scaling Infrastructure
- Automated Summarization of Resources
- Resource Centric Access Control
- Multi-Cloud Platform Support
- Generated Hosted Static Apps
- SSL & Security Scanning
- DevOps Orchestration and Automation Tools
Potential use cases
- Multi-Cloud Deployment Automation: Create a service to automate the deployment of applications across multiple cloud platforms to minimize complexity and reduce overhead.
- Automated Monitoring: Build a system using MicroENV to enable automated application monitoring and create actionable insights for effective operations.
- Secure Static Hosting: Create a secure static hosting platform to enable customers to host and serve web applications with ease and scale easily.
- AWS CloudFormation
- Google Cloud Run
- Azure Resource Manager