Unlock the power of Shutterstock in your app or workflow.
This API is best for accessing Shutterstock's content and its suite of tools, as well as for marketing and selling Shutterstock content.
A developer should use the Shutterstock API because it gives access to millions of photos, videos and music for use in their apps or workflow. It also enables them to add features such as search, personalized recommendations, and e-commerce solutions within their apps. With the help of the Shutterstock API, developers can build custom collections and geolocation services.
- Access to Shutterstock's library of millions of photos
- music and more; search capabilities; personalized recommendations; e-commerce features; lightboxes; custom collections; and geolocation services.
Potential use cases
- Visual AI App: A mobile app that uses artificial intelligence to recommend and curate Shutterstock images to users based on their preferences.
- Live Photo Feed: A blog platform on which users can view streaming content from Shutterstock in real time, providing detailed context and attribution for each photo, video, or song.
- Custom Templates Marketplace: An online store and marketplace for users to customize their own Shutterstock templates for use in various mediums, such as invitations for events, web pages, and more.
- iStock API
- Adobe Stock API
- Getty Images API