Azure DevOps API
Collaborate on code development using Azure DevOps
This API is best for deploying cloud applications, automating software development processes, and synchronizing projects among multiple teams.
Developers should use this API because it allows them to automate software development processes utilizing cloud-based systems. Specifically, Azure DevOps facilitates source code management, continuous integration and continuous delivery. Developers use Azure DevOps to facilitate the configuration of automatic builds and deployment pipelines with ease, and to collaborate with other developers through the use of a code repository, an issue tracking system and code review functionalities.
- Code repository
- Issue tracking system
- Build automation
- Wiki and Project management
- Test management
- and Code review system.
Potential use cases
- Cloud-based CMS: Create a cloud-based CMS using Azure DevOps for configuration of automated builds and deployment pipelines for fast, efficient project development.
- AI Software Management System: Create an AI software management system using Azure DevOps for enhanced automation, development and collaboration.
- Real-time Application Development Platform: Create a real-time application development platform using Azure DevOps for rapid code management and version control.
- Azure Resource Manager API
- Azure Active Directory Graph API
- and Windows Virtual Desktop API.