Colorado Data API
Connecting Colorado with Data
This API is best for accessing and using open data from the state of Colorado in a unified and API-driven way.
This API is a desirable choice for developers because it provides unified access to the open data of the state of Colorado, with reliable and consistent data sources, as well as dedicated developer support. Developers can query datasets, download data, visualize information, or even build new applications and services. This API allows for fas access to high-quality data for any projects related to the state of Colorado.
- Data coverage of Colorado
- API-driven access to data
- searchable datasets
- dedicated developer support
- open source.
Potential use cases
- Info Widget for Local Government Websites: Creating an info widget which serves and displays relevant open data from the state of Colorado on local government websites. This could help citizens to gain greater access to data and better understand information related to the area.
- Data-Driven Education: Developing a platform to access and use data from the state of Colorado to inform and enhance educational project. This could help educators, students, and parents to understand important local data and foster development of educational projects in the area.
- Local Business and Planning Tool: Developing a tool based on data available from the API which helps local businesses to understand and navigate local regulations. This could give businesses insights into relevant local data, enabling them with more knowledge when making decision related to operations and expansion.
- Colorado is part of the US National Environmental Information Exchange Network
- which combines US Environmental Protection Agency data with state and city data. Other related APIs include US Census Data API and Zipcode API.