Exchange Rate Data Made Simple
This API is best for accessing up to date and accurate exchange rate data.
A developer should use this API because ExchangeRate.host offers accurate, reliable exchange rates data in a simple, easy to use REST API. Developers can access real time exchange rates for over 130 currencies, and historical currency data. No graphic usage restrictions also mean developers are able to easily and quickly use this API to develop powerful applications
- Secure requests
- multiple currencies
- series of rates
- accurate historical rates
- REST API
- no graphic usage restrictions.
Potential use cases
- Travel App: Create a travel app with exchange rate functionality that allows users to convert foreign currencies quickly and easily
- Portfolio Tracker: Create a portfolio tracker that can display and graph data in various currencies utilizing the exchange rate API to convert values
- Currency monitors: Create a service that can monitor exchange rates and send automatic notifications to customers when currencies reach certain thresholds
- Open Exchange Rates