Real-time Stock Market Data & APIs
This API is best for building financial applications and stock market analysis.
Developers should use Finnhub API to create financial applications and to analyze stocks as it provides access to real-time stock quotes, financial data, financial news, earnings estimates, stock fundamentals, andeconomic data. Furthermore, the sentiment analysis tool gives users an understanding of the sentiment of a stock's news coverage. Finnhub API is also easy to use and has extensive documentation.
- Finnhub API provides access to real-time stock quotes
- financial data
- financial news
- earnings estimates
- stock fundamentals
- economic data
- and more. Additionally
- Finnhub offers an AI-powered sentiment analysis tool that allows users to quickly understand the sentiment of a stock’s news coverage.
Potential use cases
- Scanning App: Develop an app that uses the Finnhub API to scan the stock market to discover profitable trades and investing opportunities. The app could incorporate sentiment analysis to give users an overview of a stock's news coverage and recent performance.
- Financial Dashboard: Design a financial web application that tracks users’ investments and incorporates multiple financial data sources and real-time stock data from the Finnhub API. The dashboard could leverage sentiment analysis to offer insights for decisions around investments.
- Trading Bot: Develop an automated trading bot that processes information from the Finnhub API to automatically trade stocks on the behalf of the user. Sentiment analysis and real-time stock data could be used to make decisions for trades.
- Alpha Vantage
- Yahoo Finance
- IEX Cloud