HTTP Status Codes Visualized
This API is best for quickly checking the status codes of any given URL.
http.dog is ideal for developers to quickly test the status code of any request quickly and efficiently. It is also very helpful when debugging applications and simplifying the process of getting full request/response headers. Developers can also easily search an explanatory description (in plain english) to any given status code.
- HTTP request/response status check
- HTTP status code lookup and description
- HTTP request header visualization
Potential use cases
- Status Code Analyzer Application: Develop an application which can analyze, visualize and save HTTP status codes
- HTTP Request Logging Tool: Design a tool for developers to log and store HTTP request and response information
- API Health Monitor: Build an API monitoring solution which scans API endpoints for performance and status code metrics
- curl as a Service API
- HyperText Transfer Protocol API
- httpbin API