Kroger Developer API
Grow with Kroger API
This API is best for creating grocery-related apps and services.
A developer should use this API because it is a convenient way to access Kroger products, prices and deals. This API facilitates shopping, payments and delivery of Grocery items through easy-to-use APIs. It can be used for price comparisons, creating custom shopping lists, online ordering, order status tracking, store location and hours, etc.
- Provide access to more than 300
- 000 Kroger products and weekly deals
- create custom shopping lists
- order items via API
- get store locations and hours
- and more.
Potential use cases
- Grocery Deal Finder: Use Kroger API to compare products, find the best deals, and create alerts for special offers.
- Grocery Delivery App: Connect with Kroger API to offer grocery delivery to users or make it part of an existing delivery service.
- Automatic Grocery Shopping: Integrate the API to a user’s existing store membership for automatic grocery alerts, shopping list creation and checkout.
- Walmart API
- Target API
- Amazon API