Lisbon Metro API
Real-time data for Lisbon Metro
This API is best for developers who want to build applications that require real-time data for Lisbon Metro
A developer would use this API to build applications that require real-time data for Lisbon Metro. With this API, they can easily get information about arrivals and departures of the Metro, delays, and escalator and elevator status. They can also use the API for route planning and fare calculations. This API can be used to develop applications that help commuters plan their trips more efficiently.
- Real-time arrivals and departures information for Lisbon Metro stations and lines
- Information on any delays or disturbances in the Metro service
- Information on the status of escalators and elevators in the Metro
- Route planning and fare calculation
- Multilingual support
Potential use cases
- Lisbon Metro App: A mobile app that displays real-time information about arrivals, departures, and delays of Lisbon Metro lines.
- Metro Escalator Status App: An app that displays the status of escalators and elevators in Lisbon Metro stations, which can help commuters plan ahead and avoid inconvenience.
- Lisbon Metro Route Planner: A web app that helps users plan their route with Lisbon Metro by finding the quickest and most efficient way to get where they need to go.
- OpenTripPlanner API
- Transitland API
- Google Map API