The financial data API
This API is best for developers looking to access clean, normalized, and gapless primary source financial data.
The Nomics API offers data for developers who are looking for reliable and high-quality data for their applications. The data generated from the API is clean and normalized which helps eliminate the need for users to map and normalize data from a variety of primary sources. Additionally, the Nomics API provides access to a wide range of cryptocurrency data such as real-time & historical price data, exchange & trading data, blockchain explorer, and cryptocurrency news & social media data.
- Real-time & historical price data
- cryptocurrency news & social media data
- market cap & rankings
- exchange & trading data
- blockchain explorer & more.
Potential use cases
- Cryptocurrency Trading Bot: Using the Nomics API, a developer could create an algorithmic trading bot that works with cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other altcoins.
- Cryptocurrency Payment System: This idea involves creating a payment system where customers can accept and make payments with cryptocurrency using the Nomics API.
- Cryptocurrency Dashboard App: A developer could use the Nomics API to create a dashboard application that tracks and displays the prices, market caps, and other cryptocurrency information.
- CoinGecko API
- CoinMarketCap API
- Coincheck Exchange API