Access nutrition data for over 555,000 branded and non-branded foods
This API is best for accessing detailed nutrition information used in diet and health applications.
A developer should use this API because it can be used to develop diet and health applications. It provides access to detailed nutrition information to help give insights and solutions for different needs. Additionally, it provides natural language processing to make retrieving nutrition information easier with AI. It also offers product management and tracking across the web. As well as nutrition tracking for users of the applications.
- API endpoints to access nutrition information
- natural language processing powered by AI to retrieve nutrition information based on a request
- ability to build custom branded nutrition labels and serve them to the user
- product tracking across the web
- and nutrition tracking for users.
Potential use cases
- Catering App: An app that provides catering services to users based on their dietary needs, with the Nutritionix API used to provide detailed nutritional information for their meals.
- Health Tracking App: A mobile app that helps users track and monitor their nutrition intake and physical activities, with the Nutritionix API used to provide nutrition tracking and guidance.
- Fitness News App: An app that provides fitness news to users and stores their personal nutrition data, with the Nutritionix API used to provide detailed nutrition information and meal suggestions.
- Edamam Nutrition Analysis API
- Nutrition Analysis API
- Nutritionix Nutrition Analysis API.