Your portal to a decentralized world
This API is best for building next-generation decentralized applications powered by Ethereum & IPFS.
Developers should use this API because it provides an easier interface to access and interact with decentralized data. It offers advanced filtering, sorting and aggregation operations which result in faster application development and shorter development cycles. Decentralized applications built with this API can be distributed and taken advantage of global Ethereum & IPFS protocols. It also enables scalability and a much simpler introduction to using blockchain technology.
- Abstraction or graph-based query language for products built over blockchain data. Open source libraries for interaction with GraphQL-based databases and support for development tools
- reliable data source connections and robust data indexing.
Potential use cases
- Voting App: A decentralized voting app built on top of The Graph, allowing users to securely vote in both local and global elections with a transparent and secure ledger on the blockchain.
- Data Marketplace: A decentralized marketplace for data sharing, allowing verified actors to securely exchange and sell data with a transparent and secure data audit-trail on the blockchain
- Social Networking Platform: A decentralized social networking platform built on top of The Graph, allowing users to securely store and exchange messages and data with a transparent and secure transaction history on the blockchain.